With a low mass diaphragm and powerful motor, the GRS PT2522-4 planar back tweeter delivers high efficiency output with excellent transient response. The open back construction produces true dipole radiation which is ideal for use in open baffle designs. Smooth frequency response and low distortion gives the PT2522-4 an incredibly natural but dynamic sound.
- Extremely low mass diaphragm provides excellent transient response and accuracy
- Large diaphragm produces high efficiency and wide bandwidth
- Remarkably flat response even at 30 degrees off axis
- Open back delivers true dipole radiation for use in open baffle designs
- Linear impedance simplifies crossover design
- Shallow mounting depth for use in low profile designs
GRS PT2522-4 3-1/2" Planar Tweeter 4 Ohm
The GRS PT2522-4 open back planar tweeter is designed to deliver high efficiency with dynamic response. Thanks to a lightweight damped Polyethylene Naphthalate film diaphragm that is driven by 6 powerful neodymium magnets in a push-pull arrangement, this driver is capable of incredible transient response and low distortion. The linear 3.4 ohm impedance makes crossover design simple and minimizes the number of components required to achieve your required roll off. In addition, the open back design gives this tweeter true dipole radiation making it the perfect choice for use in open baffle speaker designs. The PT2522-4 is a perfect choice for use as a drop in replacement in existing systems or for use in new designs where low distortion and accurate response is needed.