The Dayton Audio RST28F-4 1-1/8" silk dome Reference Series tweeter has remarkable clarity, low free air resonance, exceptional efficiency, and smooth frequency response, a combination seldom found in the industry at any price. This upgrade over the original RS28F-4 provides incredible performance at an amazing value.
- 1-1/8" silk diaphragm offers excellent damping and remarkable clarity
- Exceptional efficiency at 93.5 ±3 dB from 1.4 kHz to 20 kHz and a smooth frequency response
- Well-designed phase bridge to balance the response in the upper octave
- Tuned rear chamber and high-quality Ferrofluid for extended low-end response
- Low-distortion motor system achieves a rare level of transparency
- Matches the performance of even the most expensive audiophile high-frequency transducers
Dayton Audio RST28F-4 1-1/8" Reference Series Fabric Dome Tweeter 4 Ohm
The Dayton Audio RST28F-4 silk dome Reference Series tweeter offers exceptional efficiency from 1,400 Hz to 20,000 Hz with an extremely natural and dynamic sound. This unique 1-1/8" silk dome and a state-of-the-art Ferrofluid cooled motor system employs copper shorting rings to ensure that high frequency content is reproduced as transparently as possible, assuring studio-quality performance. RST28F-4 tweeters not only match the look and features of the RS woofers and midranges but also the clean, detailed, and uncolored sound that characterizes the entire series. These are just a few of the features that allow these tweeters to outperform some the most expensive audiophile high-frequency transducers.