Dayton Audio's RSS210-PR 8" passive radiator is the ideal choice for tuning small enclosures lower than possible with a conventional port. With a thick aluminum cone, cast frame, rubber surround, and incredible excursion capabilities (40 mm peak to peak) this radiator is perfect for today's high excursion subwoofers.
- SMS™ (Sandwich Mass System) permits greater linearity by minimizing angular torque
- Durable yet compliant suspension provides substantial linear travel and mechanical stability
- Rigid cast aluminum frame with thick black anodized aluminum cone
- Threaded rod with lock nut for easy adjustment of tuning frequency
- Includes four 75 gram weighted disks for simple tuning adjustment
- Cosmetically identical to the popular Reference Series subwoofer lines
Dayton Audio RSS210-PR 8" Aluminum Cone Passive Radiator
We are proud to offer our customers the complete line of Dayton Audio Reference Series passive radiators. These high quality, well-engineered passive radiators are carefully constructed using the same rigid anodized aluminum cone and cast frame as Dayton Audio's world renowned Reference Series subwoofers, making them visually identical and a perfect match to the very popular line of drivers.
Each passive radiator employs the unique SMS™ (Sandwiched Mass Structure) design which keeps the majority of the mass centered between the surround and spider providing greater linearity by minimizing angular torque. These passives are also tunable using the included weights with the bolt-on mass adjustment assembly, making them easily integrated into virtually any subwoofer design.
In order to support its extreme excursion, the RSS210-PR uses a rugged cast aluminum frame. The minimalistic design of the frame both eliminates unwanted flex and provides ample room for the rear of the cone. Plenty of room behind the spider makes sure that you can push the limits of excursion without bottoming out.