Dayton Audio's PC105-8 4" full-range driver will deliver smooth and natural response from extremely compact designs. When used in line arrays, portable speakers, sound bars, or as a dedicated midrange in 3-way designs this driver will prove to be an excellent value.
- Poly damped woven glass fiber cone controls cone break-up and provides a smooth roll-off
- Copper cap keeps inductance under control and extends high frequency response
- 25,4mm (1'') vented aluminum voice coil former and vented pole piece for high power handling
- High energy ferrite magnet increases BL for higher efficiency and more output
- Smooth response with true full-range reproduction for simple speaker designs
Dayton Audio PC105-8 4" Full-Range Poly Cone Driver
The Dayton Audio PC105-8 4" full-range driver features a poly damped woven glass fiber cone, damped rubber surround, and high energy motor. Thanks to the vented pole piece and vented aluminum voice coil former the PC105-8 can handle up to 40 watts RMS for surprising output capability with minimal power compression. The addition of a copper cap on the extended pole improves cone control, lowers inductance, and decreases distortion allowing for improved high frequency response. Offering great full-range performance, controlled off-axis response, and high efficiency, this driver will provide impressive output for its size. Perfect for use in line arrays, sound bars, portable speakers, or even car audio systems, the Dayton Audio PC105-8 will deliver high fidelity and low distortion from compact applications.