Improve the stability of your speakers while giving them a modern and professional look with Dayton Audio's OS-2S steel spiked outrigger set. Constructed of 4 mm thick steel, these 11-3/4" wide spiked outriggers have a durable black powder coated finish. With 4 mounting points per outrigger and heavy-duty spikes, each outrigger can support up to 200 lbs.
- Steel construction for strength and durability
- Coupling loudspeakers to a floor can improve clarity, imaging, and bass response
- Increases a speaker's footprint to create a more stable base
- Adjustable spikes and knurled locking knob make it easy to level speakers on uneven floors
- One-piece construction spans the width of the speaker for even weight distribution
- 11-3/4" width is perfect for speakers from 5" to 8-1/2" wide
Dayton Audio OS-2M Outrigger HD Speaker Spike Set Medium with Black Steel Base 2 Pcs
Giv Give your speaker projects a professional look and more stable base with Dayton Audio's OS-2M outrigger set. By creating a wider base, the OS-2M outriggers can improve the stability of tall, narrow, and top-heavy speakers to keep them standing tall. In addition, the 1-1/2" heavy-duty adjustable spike is long enough to pierce through the thickest carpet and padding to rigidly couple your speaker to the subfloor below, along with further improving stability this coupling can noticeably improve clarity, stereo imaging and bass response. To keep your speakers level on even the most uneven floors the height of the spikes can be quickly adjusted and then securely locked into place with the easy to turn knurled jam nut. Finally, constructed of one piece of 4 mm steel, the weight of the speaker is distributed evenly across the surface to handle up to 200 lbs. per outrigger.
Dimensions:• Outrigger: 4 mm thick (0.16") x 40 mm (1.57") W x 355 mm (13.97") L • Spikes: 30 mm (1.18") diameter x 38 mm (1.49") H • Jam nut: 30 mm (1.18") diameter x 20 mm (0.78") H.
- For more detailed dimensions see mechanical drawing in the resources section.
- This product comes as pair; for two speakers you need two pairs.