The Dayton Audio compact NHP25Ti-4 1" titanium dome tweeter uses a high temperature neodymium motor, Ferrofluid cooling, and rear mounted heatsink for improved heat dissipation making this tweeter suitable for higher output systems and even professional line arrays. In addition, the flat response and high efficiency makes the NHP25Ti-4 an amazing value.
- Attached heatsink and ferrofluid cooling for increased power handling
- Over 94 dB efficient is perfect for use in higher output designs
- Compact cast aluminum faceplate minimizes center to center distance
- High temperature neodymium motor allows high output for extended periods
- High-strength neodymium motor offers low distortion and high efficiency
- Extremely smooth response makes for easy transition to midrange diver
Dayton Audio NHP25Ti-4 1" Titanium Dome High Power Neodymium Tweeter 4 Ohm
Dayton Audio's versatile NHP25Ti-4 is a 1" titanium-dome tweeter that offers the performance of more expensive tweeters in a compact and stylish package. The small yet powerful high temperature neodymium motor with attached aluminum heatsink and Ferrofluid-filled magnetic gap reduces power compression and improves long-term power handling. In addition, the carefully designed titanium diaphragm provides accurate treble response to over 20 kHz, excellent off-axis dispersion, and superb sonic detail.
The NHP25Ti-4 includes a 2.5" cast aluminum faceplate