KAB-INT interface extension board puts the finishing touches on your Dayton Audio Bluetooth amp board project by conveniently adding a power switch, stereo 3.5 AUX in jack, and two USB ports for charging external devices.
- Adds many features with one simple connection
- Push button on/off switch puts amp in standby mode to save power
- Two USB ports have 2A combined charging capability for your media devices
- AUX-in 3.5 mm jack for connecting amp to non-Bluetooth sources
- Includes 19" interconnect cable for quick hook up
- Ground noise isolation eliminates unwanted sounds
- Two LED status indicators; red and green
Dayton Audio KAB-INT Interface Extension Board for Bluetooth Amplifier Boards
The Dayton Audio KAB-INT provides a simple plug and play solution for custom applications. This interface board provides a 3.5 mm AUX-in jack, two USB A female ports for charging external devices, a momentary pushbutton switch that controls the standby function, and LED indicators for power and charging status. With the included 10-pin 20" cable, the interface extension board easily plugs directly into the KAB boards.
Note: The standby switch and LED indicators on the interface extension board are not available when hooked up to KAB-215 Bluetooth 2 x 15W amp board.
Specifications: • Board dimensions: 1.8" H x 2.4" L x 1" W including components • Mounting holes: 0.14" Dia. • Distance between mounting holes: 2.11" • USB port dimensions: 0.58" L x 0.61" H x 0.55" W • AUX jack hole: 0.3" Dia. x 0.55 W" • Switch dimensions: 0.5" L x 0.7" H x 0.55" W.