The EX30HESF2-4 30 mm steered high flux exciter is one of the most powerful in Dayton Audio's line of exciters capable of handling up to 40 watts. A pre-attached 3M VHB adhesive ring and Interchangeable mounting system combines with four screw-down mounting tabs for maximum energy transfer.
- Small size; just under 2" diameter, about 7/8" high
- Interchangeable mount allows you to A/B test different exciters
- Rare-earth neodymium motor and a proprietary voice coil
- High output exciter design handles up to 40 watts RMS
- Easily swap non-functional units out in the field
- 4-ohm impedance for use with small, Class D amplifiers
- Pre-applied 3M™ VHB™ adhesive for quick, durable installation
Dayton Audio's DAEX30HESF-4 steered high flux exciter is one of our most powerful. For use with medium sized amplifiers, this steered high flux exciter incorporates a 4 ohm voice coil to extract maximum power. A wide frequency response is permitted due to this exciter's low inductance of only 0.3 mH. A neodymium magnet is employed to create maximum magnetic flux around the proprietary voice coil for increased sensitivity when compared to similar-sized exciters. In turn, this reduces power requirements and makes it possible to use very small audio amplifiers, without sacrificing total output.
With Dayton Audio's exclusive interchangeable mounting system, you can try out many different configurations, placements, and exciters to find the best combination for your project.
Each exciter comes with a threaded mounting pad that can be permanently installed anywhere. Installation is easy, simply remove the pad from the exciter assembly, mount the pad to your project with 2 screws or with the 3M Adhesive, and screw the exciter assembly back onto the pad! The non-destructive nature of the interchangeable mount allows you to A/B different exciters or swap non-functional units out in the field without risking damage to your project or exciters.