Take control of your audio system with the Dayton Audio DSP-408, a feature-rich 4 input/8 output digital signal processor. The DSP-408 features built-in EQ, crossovers, time alignment, and input/output mixing. The most alluring feature of the DSP-408 is the ability to be used in a home or car right out of the box, which makes it the perfect addition to your home or car audio system.
- Real-time signal processing for ultimate control
- Complete audio customization for application specific installations
- Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- All eight output channels have a fully adjustable 10-band parametric EQ
- Optional Bluetooth dongle (for streaming and app control) and wired remote available
1 x DSP-408 Processor
1 x Power Adapter (12V, 1.5A)
1 x High-Level/Power Input Harness (16-pin)
1 x USB A to B Cable (10')
2 x Mounting Brackets
4 x Mounting Bracket Machine Screws
4 x Mounting Screws
4 x Rubber Cushion Pads
1 x Introduction Card
Note: To update your DSP's firmware and software, please watch the video below for instructions.
Note: after you download the new software, do not upload presets from a previous software version. Write out your settings and recreate them in the new software.