- Extremely low inductance to avoid any unexpected changes to the audio signal
- Extra long 50 mm leads make these resistors ideal for use in point-to-point circuit designs
- Non-magnetic construction includes nickel-chromium internal wire with copper endcaps and leads
- Internal ceramic tube has great stability and heat dissipation for long life and reliable performance
- Nickel-chromium wiring and non-flammable coating to withstand moisture and corrosion
- Tight 1% tolerance to ensure expected and reliable operation
Dayton Audio DPR20-4.0 | 4.0 Ω | 20 W | 1% | Precision Audio Grade Resistor
Dayton Audio's Precision Series Audio Grade 20 watt resistors are designed specifically for use in high end, no compromise crossover networks. The nickel-chromium winding, a high thermal conductivity tubular ceramic core, welded construction, and completely non-magnetic components allow these resistors to pass audio signals while maintaining their original sonic character and detail. With a precision 1% tolerance, gold-plated oxygen free copper leads, and low-inductive wire wound construction, these resistors are an excellent choice for you next premium speaker design.
Dimensions: 51.5 mm L x 14 mm diameter • 50 mm leads.