Choose the Dayton Audio DA30 amplifier for your fixed audio application. Its small chassis fits away neatly for security, while the big sound fills classrooms and conference rooms.
• 2 x 15W power output into 4 ohms or 1 x 30W bridged output into 8 ohms
• Clear, articulate hi-fi sound quality, but built for the tough requirements of commercial duty
• Cool-running Class D circuitry delivers high output while reducing AC line current demands
• Ideal for classrooms, boardrooms, or bedrooms
• Recessed, tamper-resistant tone controls provide simple sound shaping
• Compact size makes it easy for this amp to fit almost anywhere
• Add a Bluetooth receiver (sold separately) for even greater control flexibility!
Dayton Audio DA30 2 x 15W Class D Bridgeable Mini Amplifier
Dayton Audio's DA30 is the ideal amplifier for commercial audio installations such as classrooms or offices, where a small, low wattage power amp is required. This palm-sized Class D amplifier sits inconspicuously on a desktop, and can also be installed on walls or under cabinets by using the included brackets. Perfect for powering ancillary zones in large setups, or mounted on or near a video projector!
The DA30 delivers 15 watts per channel in stereo mode and 30 watts when bridged mono. Two stereo audio inputs increase versatility: dual RCA or a single 3.5 mm TRS jack. Separate treble and bass controls allow the sound to be tailored to the room. The DA30's auto-on feature increases energy efficiency. An all-metal chassis and the selection of high-spec internal components ensure reliable operation and a long service life.