The Automotive Neodymium Series tweeter pairs by Dayton Audio offer remarkable clarity, good off-axis dispersion, and an exceptionally flat response above 3 kHz. These tweeters are specifically designed for car audio systems, however their modern appearance and flat response curve integrate easily into any design, especially where minimal center-to-center spacing of the tweeter and woofer placement is needed.
- Ultra-high sensitivity 96dB from 3 kHz to 20 kHz
- Exceptionally flat treble response for accurate high frequency reproduction
- High-strength neodymium motor provides low distortion
- 1" silk diaphragm for remarkable clarity and great off-axis response
- 1" diameter voice coil for excellent power handling
- All hardware included to permit flush or surface mounting
Dayton Audio AN25F-4 1" Soft Dome Neodymium Car Audio Tweeter Pair 4 Ohm
Dayton Audio designed the AN25F-4 tweeter to provide superb audio reproduction. The silk diaphragm offers remarkable clarity, great off-axis dispersion and an exceptionally flat response above 3 kHz. Although these tweeters where specifically designed for car audio systems, their modern appearance, high efficiency, and flat response curve integrate easily into many non-automotive designs and are especially useful in MTM and TMM designs where high efficiency and/or minimal center-to-center spacing of the tweeter and woofer placement is needed. Sold in pairs.