This 2nd order (i.e. 12 dB per octave) high pass Linkwitz-Riley filter from Dayton Audio passes frequencies above the given frequency and can easily be combined with other filters in this series to create 2-way or even 3-way crossover networks. Designed for use with 8 ohm drivers.
- High quality air core inductors in series with the driver
- High quality components are securely fastened to PCB
- Frequencies can be staggered or overlapped for desired response
- High quality red PC board with EVA backing to prevent shorts and vibration
- Dual 0.205" terminals at each connection point for easy parallel wiring
- Mounts to our 5" X 7" blank terminal plate
Dayton Audio high Pass Speaker Crossover 12 dB/Octave, 8 Ohm
Dayton Audio's premium inline passive filters make it easy to limit a driver's frequency response to a specific desired bandwidth. By using combinations of these filters you can create complete 2-way or 3-way crossovers. The components used in each of these are the same high quality you have come to expect from Dayton Audio.
This 12dB/octave high pass filter can be combined with our 500 Hz high pass for a 2nd order Linkwitz-Riley crossover, which sums for flat transfer function across the crossover frequency. In addition, you can stagger or overlap filter frequencies to overcome peaks and dips in individual drivers' frequency response to create crossovers that acoustically sum flat across the crossover point.
Type: high Pass Filter
Impedance: 8 ohms
Dimensions: 100 mm x 60 mm