C-Note MT Bookshelf Speaker Kit Pair w/ Knock-Down Cabinets
How do you build great sounding speakers on a budget? Easy! The C-Note bookshelf speaker kit delivers accurate response, incredible imaging, and a surprising amount of bass -- for just a C-Note! Nearly everything is included to complete this speaker building project: a pair of knock-down cabinets, drivers, port tubes, and crossover components.
- Accurately reproduces music as the artists intended it to be heard
- Pinpoint imaging with a wide soundstage for an immersive listening experience
- Simple instruction manual makes anybody a speaker builder instantly
- Customize the C-Note to your personal tastes -- finishing options are limitless
- CNC cut MDF enclosures are easy to assemble with minimal tools
C-Note MT Bookshelf Speaker Kit Pair with Knock-Down Cabinets
The C-Note speaker kit delivers a lot more than the price and size suggests. We have done everything to keep costs down without sacrificing quality. This compact speaker pair provides extremely flat response with much more low end than you would expect from a speaker this small. In addition, the C-Note's controlled dispersion delivers pinpoint imaging with a surprisingly wide soundstage.
Dayton Audio's DSA135-8 5" Designer Series woofer is used for the midrange and low frequencies. With an aluminum cone and a powerful motor designed for low distortion, this woofer produces bass with authority while remaining smooth through the midrange frequencies. The high frequencies are handled by the ND25FW-4 1" soft dome tweeter , also from Dayton Audio. This waveguide-loaded tweeter controls high frequency dispersion for smooth off axis response and natural sound. Another advantage of the waveguide design is that it allows the voice coil to set further back from the baffle for an almost perfect time alignment with the woofer.
The solid MDF enclosure's 1/2" panels are all CNC milled to tight tolerances, ensuring easy assembly. The surface mounted woofer is easy to install, while the flush mounted tweeter provides a sleek appearance.
This kit includes nearly everything you need to build a pair of top-notch speakers in no time flat, including: a knock-down enclosure, drivers, and crossover components.
This kit includes parts to build a pair of speakers.
Note: Screws, binding posts, and speaker wire are not included.
• Power handling: 60 watts RMS/120 watts max
• Frequency response: ±3 dB from 43-20,000 Hz (±2 dB from 60-16,000 Hz)
• Impedance: 8 ohms
• Sensitivity: 85 dB 1W/1m
• Dimensions: 11" H x 7.5" W x 9.5" D