The TPA3116D2 2 x 50W Class-D stereo audio amplifier features high-quality sound reproduction and volume control with anti-pop on/off switch.
- 5 mm audio input jack or 3-pin socket with cable for versatility
- Wide input voltage from DC 5V to 24V
- Built-in reverse power supply protection and speaker output short-circuit protection
- Includes shaft nut, washer, four 0.2" (4 mm) standoffs, and knob for a professional looking finish
- Power and speaker phoenix jacks for quick installation
TPA3116D2 2x50W Class D Stereo Amplifier Board with Volume Control
The board's design, with the popular TPA3116 chip, delivers Class D efficiency and high-quality clean sound reproduction. Pause the music and notice no hiss or hum. Turn the amp board on/off, with the included volume control, and observe no popping noise. This board delivers quality sounding music when it's playing, and is quiet as a mouse when the music stops.
Make your own power amp or amplified speaker with this two-channel 100W amplifier board. The board features over-current, thermal, and short circuit protection making it perfect for audio projects. Its compact size makes it ideal for inclusion in OEM products or store displays.