Use this heavy duty, Stainless steel, anti-vandal, raised push button momentary switch for outdoor and other extreme condition applications. It has a built-in blue LED power/ring light for 3V applications, or add a resistor for higher voltages.
- Popular for use in kiosk applications, ticket dispensers, and industrial-type applications
- Stainless steel body and IP67 rating for extreme conditions
- Built-in 3V blue LED with power ring illumination for low lit areas and connection identification
- Easily mounts in a 3/4" hole with included shaft nut
- Screw terminals with 0.081" holes for easy installation
- RoHS certified
- + and - symbols on the switch body for polarity identification for the built-in LED
SPST NO Momentary 19mm Stainless Steel Tamper/Waterproof Raised Push Button Switch with Blue Ring S
This anti-vandal pushbutton switch is popular for use in kiosk applications, ticket dispensers and industrial-type applications. The stainless steel body and button stay looking great even with heavy duty use. The switch has an IP67 waterproof rating for extreme conditions indoors or outdoors when used with included rubber washer. This switch has a built-in 3V blue LED light for locating in low lit areas.
Specifications: Switching: SPST N.O. momentary • Current rating: Up to 5A • Switch voltage rating: 1.5~240 VAC • Built-in blue LED: 3V without a resistor (sold separately) • Switch total size with button raised with terminals: 1.23" L x 0.86" Dia. • Metal thread dimensions: 0.74" Dia. x 0.50" L • Button size: 0.53" Dia. • Screw terminal hole dimension: 0.081" or solid 12 AWG wire.