Metal covered toggle with metal pivot pin enables this switch to outlast illuminated plastic toggle switches. Red transparent cover prevents switch from being turned on accidently. Push up to 20 amps @ 12 VDC through it for automotive projects and more.
- Metal covered toggle and metal pivot pin enables it to outlast all illuminated plastic versions
- Red LED can be wired always on or only on when switch is in closed position
- Includes red transparent cover to prevent accidental switching
- High current
- Standard 1/4" spade terminals
- Standard 1/2" mounting hole
12 VDC 20A Toggle Switch with Red LED and Cover
This switch's metal covered round toggle with a metal pivot pin delivers enduring performance. A long lasting 5 mm red LED at the tip of the toggle identifies on status, or rewire it to stay lit all the time making it easy to locate. The red transparent cover prevents the switch from being turned on accidently and turns the switch off when you close it after the switch has been turned off.
Contact rating @ Voltage
1.10" L x 0.64" W x 0.76" H
0.45" H x 0.47" Dia.
0.80" H x 0.28" Dia.
0.25" W x 0.40" H x 0.03" D