Visaton W 100 S - 8 4" Woofer 8 Ohm
The W 100 S 8-ohm 4" woofer from Visaton with a coated paper cone and durable rubber surround delivers amazing bass and midrange performance not normally found in drivers at its price point.
- Relatively flat frequency response from 100 to 5,000 Hz
- Able to play below 60 Hz in a proper vented cabinet
- Great power handling and decent Xmax
Visaton W 100 S 4" woofer 8 Ohm
Visaton's W 100 S 4" woofer features a coated paper cone and durable rubber surround. A very balanced frequency response allows the W 100 S to be used as a woofer in small two-way speakers or a midbass/midrange in three-way speakers, with a crossover point as high as 5,000 Hz. This allows you to build a surround sound system with large speakers for front and left, while maintaining the same voicing in smaller surround satellite speakers.
Note: For best bass performance, install the W130S into one of the following cabinets:
• A 3.96 liters sealed cabinet (F3 is 100 Hz with a Qtc of 0.7).
• A 5 liters cabinet tuned to 70 Hz with a 31.75 mm diameter port that is 6 cm long.
• A 10 liters cabinet tuned to 56 Hz with a 31.75 mm diameter port that is 5.8 cm long.