Selenium's D220Ti-8 is a high quality compression driver offering excellent efficiency and low distortion. It is recommended for use in studio monitors, stage boxes, and sound reinforcement in small to medium rooms.
- Titanium diaphragm for durability and extended HF response
- Optimized phase plug eliminate phase cancellation problems
- High-temperature voice coil materials ensure reliability
- Smooth, extended frequency response
- Easy diaphragm replacement
- D220Ti is compatible with any Selenium horn with model number ending in "25"
- Standard 1-3/8"-18 TPI screw-on mounting
Selenium D220Ti 1" Titanium Horn Driver 8 Ohm 1-3/8"-18
The Selenium D220Ti-8 horn driver's diaphragm is formed from pure, rigid, light, and extremely thin titanium (0.025 mm). To avoid stress and distortion, the suspension has specially designed reinforcement. An injected-molded phase plug is optimized to eliminate undesirable phase cancellations.
The D220Ti-8's ceramic magnetic assembly effectively concentrates flux in the gap, and highest motor strength efficiency is achieved through the use of FEA (Finite Element Analysis). A voice coil manufactured in CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminum Wire) and wound on a polyimide former assures great stability and thermal resistance, and the moving assembly has a perfect auto-centering characteristic that makes replacement easy if required. Standard 1-3/8"-18 TPI screw-on mounting.