Floating point room correction DSP with SPDIF input, 8 analog OUT. Boxed in sturdy aluminum enclosure.
- Analog Devices Sharc ADSP21369
- 32bit Floating point processing
- Stereo digital input (SPDIF)
- 8xAnalog out (RCA)
- Front panel volume control
- IR control with learning feature
- Room correction with FIR filtering
- Convolution engine for advanced/Custom filters
- Multiway speaker
- System equalization
miniDSP OpenDRC-DA8 SPDIF Digital IN To 8x Analog OUT Floating Point Room Correction DSP
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
Introducing the OpenDRC-DA8, a cost effective multichannel audio processor with floating point capabilities. Powered by Analog Devices Sharc processors, the OpenDRC-DA8 engine handles complex audio filtering such as room correction, FIR crossover filtering, reverb engines…
The OpenDRC-DA8 also performs as a DAC with its digital input (SPDIF) to analog outputs. Thanks to the on-board Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter (ASRC), digital audio is converted to the proper rate. On the output side, an AKM 8channel DAC provides unbalanced audio on RCA. The learning remote feature and/or rotary encoder will allow control of the active preset or master volume without the need of any PC once the unit is configured.
Last but not least, the OpenDRC-DA8 follows the footstep of our proven miniDSP concept: “One hardware, many plug-ins”. An easy to use platform that received praises for its simplicity of use. Leverage a large community of 3rd party and take it one step further in harnessing DSP powers for your projects. From advanced room correction to full featured linear phase crossover, the OpenDRC opens up a new range of audio processing solutions!
What's in the box?
- 1 x OpenDRC-DA8 boxed in metal enclosure
- 1 x USB cable Type B
- 1 x Universal 5VDC power supply with interchangeable plugs for UK/EU/US/AU
- 1 x Coupon code for miniDSP plugin download