HDMI Audio processor with 7.1 Dirac Live room correction, Win/Mac compatible
- Processor: 32-bit floating-point Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- Input / Output resolution: 24 bits
- Channel count: 8 in, 8 out
- Maximum Input sample rate: 216 kHz
- Internal operating sample rate: 48 kHz
- Output sample rate: 48 kHz
miniDSP nanoAVR DL High-resolution 8-channel Dirac Live Audio Processor
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
The miniDSP nanoAVR DL integrates the world-renowned Dirac Live® room correction algorithm into a palm-sized HDMI audio processor. The on-board floating-point SHARC processor allows complete frequency and phase correction of a 7.1 home theater or multichannel audio system. The results from deploying Dirac Live® are remarkable: improved imaging and soundstage; greater clarity of vocals and dialog; smoother and more impactful bass; heightened realism. Last but not least, our free Android and iOS App provide live control of basic settings such as volume/mute/presets. An all in one control remote from your tablet/phone. Simply put: a better home theater experience!
NOTE: The nanoAVR DL requires a UMIK-1 to perform measurements of the room. Make sure to add it to your selection if you don't already own one.
What's in the box?
- 1 x nanoAVR DLDSP unit
- 2 x USB 2.0 cable (1.5m)
- 1 x HDMI v1.4 flat cable (1.5m)
- 1 x 5V power supply with UK/EU/US/AU plugs
- 1 x Coupon code for miniDSP plugin download and Dirac software license (Win/Mac)