MiniDSP 2x4 kit, our low cost audio processing board for DIY audio applications. Great sound in a 3" package.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 48kHz sampling rate
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms
- Digital Audio input/outputs via I2S ports on expansion connectors
- Nichicon Muse Audiophile capacitors
- Volume control by potentiometer on 3pin header
- 5pin, 2.54mm pitch header for panel mount USB connector
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not required a PC once configured
- USB self powered device and wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)
MiniDSP 2x4 kit
Tip: Take a look at the table in this blogpost to see which power supply to choose for this product.
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
The original miniDSP kit that started our story! A low cost, low power and great sounding module optimized for DIY/System tuning project. With our “one platform, many configuration” concept, MiniDSP gives great flexibility to engineers, A/V designers and DIYers at a fraction of the cost of typical alternatives to tune their audio system. May it be a multi-way digital crossover, tuning your subwoofer room and simple room correction, it's up to your imagination.
The miniDSP 2x4 kit is a low cost audio processing module featuring Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and onboard DAC/ADC. Fitting between your source and your amplifier, this pocket size module packs all the filter tools you need to get started with tuning your 2way, 4way, subwoofer.
At the core of the miniDSP 2x4 kit solution is the combination of intelligent onboard firmware combined with our flexible software plug-in. At miniDSP, we believe in making DSP programming easy thanks to our intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI). May it be a PC or Mac, the first step will involve programming the device over the driverless USB 2.0 port. Using the onboard Digital Signal Processor (DSP), one can configure the onboard parametric/graphic equalizers (PEQ), crossovers, levels and time alignment and hear live changes. Flash the onboard memory and you can disconnect your PC/Laptop as the configuration is now saved in the internal flash memory forever.
Finally, our “one platform, many configuration” concept gives great flexibility to engineers, A/V designers and DIYers at a fraction of the cost of typical alternatives to tune their audio system. May it be a multi-way digital crossover, tuning your subwoofer room and simple room correction, it's up to your imagination.
What's in the box?
- 1 x MiniDSP 2x4 kit, board assembled and ready to use
- 1 x Shielded miniUSB cable
- 1 x Plugin coupon code for miniDSP 2x4 plugin download.