Building powered speakers is easier than ever with Lepai's LP40PA mini plate amplifier. Connecting your favorite devices is effortless with both Bluetooth 4.2 and 3.5 mm stereo inputs. This 2 x 20 watt RMS class D amplifier provides plenty of power for a pair of bookshelf speakers or even portable systems.
- Control panel allows you to set volume, start and stop playback, and select input
- Bluetooth version 4.2 allows high fidelity wireless audio playback
- Compact size of plate amplifier and control panel is ideal for use in portable systems
- Capable of 2 x 20 watt RMS, ample power for smaller speaker designs
- Spring loaded speaker wire connection for trouble free connections
Lepai LP40PA 40W Mini Plate Amplifier Bluetooth Aux 3.5mm Input and Control Panel
The Lepai LP40PA mini plate amplifier and control panel is a versatile package that makes it easy to turn any speaker pair into an active speaker system with Bluetooth capability, eliminating the need for a separate amplifier. Simply mount the amplifier and control panel in the right speaker, then connect your other speaker to the left output and that's it….quick and easy powered speaker system.
The LP40PA consists of two main parts, the plate amplifier and the control panel. The plate amplifier mounts into a 2.75" x 1.75" hole and includes output leads you attach internally to the crossover or driver of your right (master) speaker. A 2.6" x 0.79" hole is needed to install the 4-button control panel, which gives you the ability to select between Bluetooth and 3.5 mm inputs and adjust volume up and down. In addition, when in Bluetooth mode the control panel allows you to skip track forward and back along with play and pause.