Build your own high-end bookshelf speakers In no-time with these easy to assemble knockdown cabinets.
- Easy to assemble knockdown cabinets
- Quick, economical build that delivers surprisingly big sound from a small box
- An excellent choice for an amateur speaker building hobbyist
- Customize the cabinet to your personal tastes -- finishing options are limitless
- CNC cut MDF enclosures are easy to assemble with minimal tools
C-Note Knockdown Cabinet Pair
The C-Note speakers are very well known for their fantastic sound but 50% of their performance is due to the enclosure. This compact speaker cabinet provides a good base for any aspiring speaker builder and gives you the possibility to choose your own drivers apart from Dayton Audio's DSA135-8 5" Designer Series woofer and ND25FW-4 1" soft dome tweeter.
The solid MDF enclosure's 1/2" panels are all CNC milled to tight tolerances, ensuring easy assembly. The woofer hole is routed for the woofer to be surface mounted, while the flush mounted tweeter provides a sleek appearance.
*These cabinets still need to be assembled.*
Outside Dimensions: 11" H x 7.5" W x 9.5" D