With one of the smallest footprints of any speaker available, the tiny Passive Aggressive speaker kit will amaze you with its output, clarity, extension and room filling capabilities. This kit is ideal for a small desktop or room where a subwoofer will not fit or is not required. Utilizing the Dayton ND91-4 active woofer matched with a pair of ND90-PR passive radiators, this kit plays to an incredibly deep 50 Hz in a very small package.
- High excursion Dayton Audio ND91-4 driver delivers surprising output and extension
- Dual passive radiators allow for a lower tuning frequency than possible with a port
- A Dayton Audio ND20FB-4 tweeter provides crisp, clear highs and loads of detail
- A tiny footprint means these will fit just about anywhere
- Customize the precision-cut CNC enclosure to fit any décor
- A perfect match with any of our small Dayton desktop amplifiers
Passive Aggressive | Mini Speaker Kit | Pair
Do you want BIG sound in a tiny space? Look no further than the Passive-Aggressive speaker kit. This kit is the ultimate definition of “big things coming in small packages”. Designed in-house by Dayton Audio engineers, this tiny kit will amaze you with its clarity, output, and bass extension.
A single Dayton Audio ND91-4 high excursion woofer handles bass and midrange frequencies. With a self-shielding Neo-Balanced motor structure and copper alloy shorting rings, this small woofer provides very low distortion and incredible excursion capabilities. Mated to a pair of ND90-PR passive radiators, this kit reaches lower than anyone would expect in an enclosure this size. The compact but accurate Dayton Audio ND20FB-4 tweeter fills out the top end with crystal clear highs that do not fatigue, even at higher volumes. These are all brought together with a custom-designed second-order crossover for a nice smooth woofer-tweeter transition.
Specifications: Power handling: 40 watts RMS/80 watts max • Frequency response: ±4 dB from 75-20,000 Hz • Impedance: 4 ohms • Sensitivity: 82 dB 1W/1m.
Note: Screws, terminals, and speaker wire are not included.