SMSL HO200 is a fully balanced solid-state desktop headphone amplifier offering up to 3W of output power into a 32ohm load.
- Fully balanced design, 4 ultra-low distortion precision linear feedback circuits (PLFC)
- The distortion is as low as 0.00006%, and the A-WTD is as low as 0.00005% (-126dB)
- Ultra-low noise power supply design, so that the output noise is as low as 1.0uV, SNR up to 140dB
- High output power, 16 ohm output power up to 6W, 32 ohms up to 3W;
- The specially designed volume potentiometer greatly reduces channel deviation;
- 3 gears gain control, the low gain is specially optimized for IEM;
- Pre-out function can be used as Hi-End pre-amp;
- Classic retro toggle switch operation;
- Ultra-compact design, very suitable for desktop headphone system;
- High-precision low-temperature drift resistance, performance is not affected by temperature;
- High-quality relay and non-impact sound design;
- 20Hz to 500kHz frequency response;
- The headphone amplifier has comprehensive protections such as DC, overvoltage, and overload protection;
- Built-in high-efficiency and low-noise power system.
SMSL HO200 Balanced Headphone Amplifier / Preamplifier
Compact and elegant headphone amplifier & preamplifier with output stage capable of delivering up to 6W under 16Ω (3W @ 32Ω). Constitutes an ideal solution to properly drive advanced headsets. This HO200 built by SMSL also has a pre-amplified output and a source selector, which makes it a practical and versatile device for desktop installation.
Simple and efficient interface
The interface of the HO200 is as simple as it is well thought out. There is a selector dedicated to powering up the device, a three-position gain control (low/mid / high) which is very useful for easily switching between listening to headphones and listening to IEMs. There is also an output circuit selector (preamplifier/headphone amplifier) as well as a source selector (XLR / RCA). Finally, a large rotary knob is dedicated to volume control.
Balanced audio circuit
The HO200 offers a balanced headphone output on an XLR-4 pole connector, a balanced output on a 4.4mm jack connector as well as an single ended output on a 6.35mm jack connector. It can therefore work natively with sophisticated headphones using different architectures. Its fully balanced audio circuit incorporates 4 ultra-low distortion linear feedback loops. The distortion rate of the HO200 thus reaches 0.00006% / 0.000005% A-WTD, or -126dB, which is an impressive performance capable of revealing all the qualities of the audio signal.
Low noise power stage
The integrated power supply uses an ultra-low noise architecture of 1.0µv, which allows a signal-to-noise ratio of up to 140dB. A high-quality relay system can completely avoid point noises caused by ignition, an input / output change during playback, to suppress any noise that may disturb the listening experience.
The device is protected by a durable and elegant machined aluminum housing. The latter also limits the appearance of noise if it shares its environment with other electrical devices. This material blocks the waves that can cause electrical micro-variations in the audio circuit and thus avoids amplifying interference.
Specifications: Type: Headphone amplifier/Preamplifier • Inputs: RCA Stereo, XLR balanced • Outputs: RCA Stereo, XLR balanced, 4.4mm balanced jack, 6.35mm jack, XLR 4-pole balanced • THD+N (UN-WTD): -123db 0.00006% (1kHz, 32Ω); -120db 0.00013% (20-20kHz, 32Ω, 0dB) • THD (UN-WTD): -125dB • SNR: 140dB • Output noise: 1.0µV • Input impedance: 10kΩ • Output impedance: ~0Ω (Headphone), 44Ω (Pre out), 22Ω (Balanced Pre out) • Gain:-10dB (low, single ended), +00dB (mid, single ended), +17dB (high, single ended); -04dB (low, balanced), +06dB (mid, balanced), +23dB (high, balanced) • Frequency Response: 20Hz - 500kHz (-3dB) • Power consumption: (EN60065) ≤30W • Standby consumption: ≤0.1W • Power Supply: 100 - 240V • Dimensions: 210 x 40 x 170mm • Weight 1.23 Kg.
What's in the box:
- 1x HO200
- 1x Schuko power cable