Peerless by Tymphany PLS-75F25AL02-08 3" Aluminum Full-Range Speaker
Tymphany raises the bar on full-range drivers with their PLS-75F25AL02 3" speaker. Advanced features such as a copper pole piece cap, semi-progressive surround, and large roll surround reduce distortion, even during extreme power transients!
- Amazing full-range response from such a small speaker
- Semi-progressive spider and large-roll rubber surround for extended mechanical excursion
- Aluminum cone and voice coil cap for durability and use in high moisture environments
- Truncated steel frame for close center-to-center placement in column line array speakers
- Low inductance, low distortion motor with copper cap and maximum voice coil venting
Peerless by Tymphany PLS-75F25AL02-08 3" Aluminum Full-Range Speaker.
Tymphany's PLS-75F25AL02 3" full-range driver sets the standard for quality audio in products including flat panel televisions and sound bars, MP3 and cell phone docking stations, and multimedia PCs, with its high power handling, smooth, even dispersion, and low distortion.
A ferrite motor structure and double-venting system keeps dynamic range intact, as the transducer can handle more power and dissipate excess heat efficiently. An anodized aluminum dome provides superior sound dispersion and off-axis response.
Reduced distortion, especially at high output, is the result of the 75F25AL02's semi-progressive spider and a large-roll rubber surround. This driver's direct connected dome dust cap (attached to the voice coil) improves dispersion at high frequencies, while the copper cap on the pole piece reduces speed, and high frequency, robbing inductance.