Switchable between transmitting mode and receiving mode. Volume control via connected devices (passive operation). Supports aptX and AAC audio codecs for optimum sound. Supports aptX Low Latency for low-latency transmission.
- Switchable between transmitting mode and receiving mode
- Volume control via connected devices (passive operation)
- Supports aptX and AAC audio codecs for optimum sound
- Supports aptX Low Latency for low-latency transmission
- Automatic pairing
- Simultaneous connection with up to 2 devices per operating mode (multi-connecting)
- Toslink input and output, 3.5 mm jack input and output
- LED status indication
- Scope of delivery: transceiver, Toslink cable, audio cable 2 x RCA to 3.5 mm stereo jack, connection cable with 3.5 mm stereo plugs, USB cable for power supply.
Monacor RTX-4 - Bluetooth audio transceiver
The transceiver is a sleek and compact Bluetooth audio transmitter that seamlessly streams Hi-Fi digital audio wirelessly from an audio source like your TV or wired music system to a Bluetooth receiver like your
Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Also it‘s a Hi-Fi Bluetooth music receiver that streams high quality audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled transmitter like Smartphone,
Computer or Tablet to any music system or powered speakers. Incorporating the high quality Qualcomm® aptX™ Low Latency audio streaming codec and digital optical Toslink connection, transceiver provides Hi-Fi digital audio streaming with Low Latency.
Specifications: Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz • Bluetooth: 4.1, Class 2 • Operating range: ≤ 10 m • Profiles: A2DP • Codecs: SBC, MP3, aptX, aptX Low Latency, AAC • Power supply: via micro USB • Width: 104 mm • Height: 20 mm • Depth: 24 mm • Weight: 43 g • Connections: 2 x Toslink, optical/digital 2 x 3.5 mm stereo jack, analogue, 1 x micro USB • Other features: aptX.