Multichannel USB to AES-EBU OR SPDIF interface for up to 8ch input & outputs, USB asynchronous with up to 192kHz, Sample Rate Conversion on all inputs, Standard TASCAM DB25 connectivity.
- 5.1/7.1 USB audio interface
- Broadcasting/Studio/Live Sound AES-EBU OR SPDIF interface
- Multi-room audio streaming
Product details miniDSP UDIO-8
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
The miniDSP UDIO-8 is a pocket size USB Asynchronous interface with support for up to 8 channels of audio recording and 8 channels of playback. Inputs and outputs are digital and available in 2 versions (AES/EBU or SPDIF). A standard TASCAM pinout DB-25 connector to XLR (AES-EBU version) or DB25 to RCA (SPDIF version) is used for connectivity.
Thanks to 8 channels of high quality sample rate converters on all inputs, the UDIO-8 supports recording of any input rate (44.1~192k). On the output side, the digital output matches the playback sample rate selected in the driver.The UDIO-8 is an ideal solution for high-resolution multi-channel audio, computer-based (HTPC) home theater, live sound, surround-sound mixing and mastering.
NOTE: To insure correct impedance matching, note that UDIO comes in two versions. (AES-EBU or SPDIF) with different internal PCB assemblies. Please make sure to select the correct format you'd like to use.
What's in the box?
- 1 x U-DIO8 USB audio interface
- 1 x DB25 to XLR cable OR dB25 to RCA cable
- 1 x 1.5m USB type B cable
- 1 x 5V universal power supply with US/UK/EU/AU plug
- 1 x Coupon code for miniDSP plugin download for ASIO drivers/Firmware updates