Neutrik Speakon cable with Neutrik NL4FX / 4 pole cable connectors for connecting amplifiers with Speakon® speaker outputs to speakers with Speakon® inputs.
- Reliable and robust, easy and fast to assemble
- For high-end audio equipment with corresponding connection
- Ready made-up cable with optimal "Quick Lock" system for speaker applications
- Outstanding cost-performance ratio
- High current connector rating
- Material: Durable PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- Colour cable: Blue
- Intended use: HiFi and PRO audio
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by NEUTRIK®"
Neutrik Speakon Speaker Cable
Neutrik Speakon cable with Neutrik NL4FX / 4 pole cable connectors for connecting amplifiers with Speakon® speaker outputs to speakers with Speakon® inputs. This speaker cable is provided with Neutrik SpeakON 4P cable connectors where 2 poles are connected.
The cable features a flexible, round construction with a rugged PVC jacket that stands up to tough use. A ready made-up cable to use for both high end home audio applications and smaller PA audio purposes.
The entire family of 2 and 4 pole Neutrik cable connectors has been designed to operate in high current, inductive load environment of loudspeakers. The SPX Neutrik Speakon cable 4 pole cable connectors, chuck type strain relief, dark grey bushing is the industry-standard for amplifier / loudspeaker connections. It offers extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system.
They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
Specifications: • Wire Gauge - Diameter cable: 3 meter has 2 x 1.5 mm² / 5 meter has 2 x 2.5 mm² • Length: 3 m or 5 m • Connectors: Neutrik NL4FX plug to NL4FX Speakon® (2 pole connected) • Cable Jacket: Blue - PVC