ZOUDIO AIO4CH | TAS5825M | Verstärkermodule
The AIO4CH from ZOUDIO combines many modern features in one easy to use amplifier module. The integrated DSP provides great audio processing functionality. Due to its high efficiency it puts out a lot more power than its compact size suggests.
- 4 x 50W class-D amplifier channels
- Integrated DSP
- Bluetooth 4.2 with APT-X
- Small form factor
- Wire harnesses make installation quick and simple
ZOUDIO AIO4CH TAS5825M Amplifier Module
High performance speaker building has never been easier. Modern technology makes a powerful combination of amplification and signal processing possible. The compact form factor allows installation in nearly every speaker. Besides long-range Bluetooth streaming, a wired input is supported. The amplifier accepts a wide range (5 – 24 VDC) of power supply voltages. The low idle power consumption makes it ideal for battery powered applications.
The ZOUDIO AIO4CH delivers high quality sound thanks to two TAS5825M amplifier chips from Texas Instruments. The TAS5825M amplifier chip is the successor of the well-known TPA311x. Modern technology improved performance and adds new useful features. The integrated DSP-core enables audio processing functionality like an input mixer, equalizers, crossover filters and delays. These and more useful settings are accessed and programmed with ZOUDIO AIO4CH Configuration Tool.
- Bluetooth V4.2 APT-X / A2DP / AAC with long-range external antenna
- True Wireless Stereo - share BT audio stream between two modules (master/slave)
- Automatic thermal foldback and recovery for sustained power
- Programmable shutdown voltage and low power indication
- Input mixer can be changed per 2 channels (left/right/mono)
- 13 pre-equalizer filters and 5 filters per channel
- Programmable EQ-button (for two presets)
- Dynamic (volume dependent) equalizers
- Output configurable as 4.0 / 2.0 / 2.1
What’s in the box?
- AIO4CH amplifier module
- Mounting hardware
- Cable set (incl. status LED, volume knob & 3.5mm panel mount jack)
- USB Programmer