Balanced version of our successful miniDSP kits. Balanced In & out in a pocket size form factor!
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 48kHz sampling rate
- Balanced inputs: Max 4Vrms /1.8Vrms based on jumper
- Balanced outputs: Max 4Vrms/2Vrms based on jumper
- All connectivity on plug-in terminal blocks
- Digital Audio input/outputs via I2S
- Nichicon Muse Audiophile capacitors
- Volume control by potentiometer
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not required a PC once configured
- Single 12VDC power supply on terminal block
WARNING: Unlike miniDSP 2x4 kit, this kit requires a 12VDC supply to operate. An external 12VDC is not supplied and must be purchased separately
miniDSP Balanced 2x4 Kit Digital Signal Processor
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
miniDSP Balanced kit is an innovative digital audio signal processor for low cost, low power and great sound in a pocket size form factor. With our revolutionary “one platform, many configuration” concept, miniDSP kits gives un-paralleled flexibility to engineers, A/V designers and DIYers at a fraction of the cost of typical alternatives. May it be a source mixer, a multi-way digital crossover or an I2S digital audio interface, it's really up to your imagination to configure it the way you see fit.
Not into DIY? Looking for a boxed product? Checkout the little brother here miniDSP 2x4 balanced in a box.
Software plug-in (to be purchased separately)
- miniDSP 2x4 plug-ins (Please note that the hardware only work with the miniDSP 2x4 plug-ins, not 2x4 HD plugins)
Once a plug-in purchased, the download will automatically become available under your UserDownloads section. Please make sure to read the user manual for more details.
What's in the box?
- 1 x MiniDSP Balanced kit
- 1 x shielded USB cable
- 1 x Coupon code for miniDSP plugin download
- All phoenix connectors for input, output and DC supply
Mechanical Specifications & Expansion Connector Pin Out