Dayton Audio DC130B-8 5-1/4" Classic Midwoofer
- Sturdy, easy-to-countersink round steel frame
- Coated paper cone provides smooth response and reduced cone breakup
- Aluminum voice coil former for high power handling
- Large diameter flat spider and good Xmax for clean bass
- Suitable for sealed or vented enclosures
One of the main design goals at Dayton Audio is to create loudspeakers that can achieve high levels of performance at reasonable prices. The Dayton Audio DC130B-8 5-1/4" woofer is a great example of this approach. It features a non-pressed treated paper cone, rubber half-roll surround, ASV voice coil, coated cloth dust cap, and excellent low frequency response.