The new old stock ES104AMT-4 AMT Esoteric Series AMT tweeter from Dayton Audio was built to produce dynamic and accurate response from 3,000 to 20,000 Hz. Thanks to a powerful neodymium motor, low moving mass, and large surface area this tweeter will deliver high output with incredible accuracy. With an open back design, the ES104AMT-4 is an excellent choice for use in open baffle and dipole speaker designs.
- Air Motion Transformer design features a low mass diaphragm with large surface area
- Damped open back deign is perfect for use in dipole designs
- Folded polymer ribbon diaphragm delivers detailed dynamic output
- Powerful, lightweight neodymium magnet structure for low distortion and high efficiency
- Similar transient response and characteristics to ribbon and planar tweeters
Dayton Audio ES104AMT-4 AMT Esoteric Series AMT Tweeter 4 Ohm
Thanks to a cancelled project, the new old stock ES104AMT-4 AMT Esoteric Series AMT tweeter from Dayton Audio is available for an incredibly low price. This tweeter uses a large pleated polymer diaphragm driven by a powerful neodymium motor to deliver high output, low distortion, and excellent transient response. With a damped open back design, the ES104AMT-4 is an ideal choice for use in open baffle and dipole speaker systems.
Dayton Audio AMT (Air Motion Transformer) tweeters use groundbreaking transducer technology from the original Heil Air Motion Transformer to provide ultra-clean, detailed, and dynamic treble output. The pleated ribbon diaphragm of an AMT provides a large acoustic radiating area condensed into a compact chassis, for extremely high output and improved power handling.
Limited quantities! Get the ES104AMT-4 while they are still available. After they are gone you may never see them on the market again.